View Single Post
Old 16-01-2013, 12:46   #800
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Virgin Media Changelog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameseh View Post
Surely Universal changing packages would have been part of a new agreement, aka where is Universal HD?
I suppose that depends whether VM were contractually bound to consult Universal to change the package on which the channel was available on the VM platform. VM might just have done this unilaterally.

---------- Post added at 12:46 ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felim_Doyle View Post
I wish I knew why they have taken the retrograde step of re-branding ITV1 as ITV thereby disassociating it from ITV2, ITV3 and ITV4.

Could it be that the others will also be renamed and possibly even sold off?

Sorry, I've probably missed a thread covering this very topic!
I believe that ITV have plans to convert ITV2, 3 and 4 into subscription channels eventually. It may be something to do with that.

Having said this, I can't see why they had to remove the '1' from their main channel. Seems fairly pointless to me. God knows what the cost of changing the logos was!
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote