View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 08:34   #88
martyh

Services: Sky Q silver bundle Sky Q 2TB box Sky Q mini box Sky fibre unlimited Sky Talk evenings and week
Re: Benefit cuts are fuelling abuse of disabled people, say charities

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post
Child tax credits I was reffering to, funny tho you waited until I posted as if you now have an issue with me.

like i said you need to source a history of tax credits all the way back to when every working person used to get married mans allowance/single mans allowance ,and a child allowance built into their tax code .That was all abolished and family credits introduced which where in turn replaced by WFTC which was a temporary measure untill WTC and CTC where introduced .So you see you can't simply abolish WTC and CTC because you would have to replace them with another tax allowance for working people .There is nothing wrong with the current system just the way it is implemented

Quote:
Now when I read someone say they dont have a problem with disabled people getting their help cut I consider that an attack on disabled people. Especially when they start calling them names
You really need to go back and read what i posted on several occasions before throwing such accusations around ,I'll leave you to do that before you apologise