View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 10:42   #81
mertle
Inactive

mertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quads
Re: Benefit cuts are fuelling abuse of disabled people, say charities

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
Re Tax Credits - the Government must have been listening to you....

BBC
sadly just shows the backward nature of the government make families suffer. When I think it should be put on the businesses by increasing minimum wage.

Tax credit is big issue with more people becoming in poverty trap but instead moving the goalpost and only supporting families when businesses clearly cant afford the new higher minimum wage small businesses/businesses struggling financially we have system which encourages businesses to pay the bare minimum regardless profits.

Anyway this off topic should be on seperate thread discussion. Maggy will be after us.

Gary L and Chrysalis would hope the community would stand tall against this government before it comes to that. Sadly lost faith in british people to do that with what going on. I am sure some think disabled should lie in bed 24 hours staring at ceiling dribbling in the mouth.

I agreed its all down to the pay squeeze when actually we need to be doing the oposite. Get money in the right pockets so they can spend more goods bought means companies shifting goods need to make more.

Which inturn create wealth to increase jobs maybe this masterplan needs to be given as education to businesses and governments.
mertle is offline   Reply With Quote