View Single Post
Old 10-11-2015, 17:16   #2191
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike_gain View Post
Fantastic news, means I can get a Roku for my parents for Christmas and they can use all the 3 services they subscribe to (Nextflix, Now TV and Amazon) form one box, saves me buying an HDMI splitter.

Shows me to be completely out of the know :-( as only a few days I'd commented that Amazon coming to Roku was not happening soon. Either somebody has stumped up some cash (Amazon) or Roku see having all 3 on their device as a sales advantage certainly is for me in the case of my parents in that Roku have earned an extra sale from me today.
This really does show that the constant refrain that this or that channel or service will not appear on this platform or that platform is just subjective and with no basis in fact.

However, I must say that this was a rather spectacular piece of news, coming so soon after your very certain remark that Amazon would not come to the Roku, Mike!

I'm glad that this is good news for you and your parents, I'm sure that your folks will get a lot of enjoyment with their Roku!

---------- Post added at 17:16 ---------- Previous post was at 17:09 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by passingbat View Post

Maybe we will shorty see Now TV on Amazon Fire TV?
Or maybe the Tivo. ...