View Single Post
Old 28-07-2016, 09:54   #109
heero_yuy
Perfect Soldier

Services: VM 500M SH3 thingy in modem mode XL TV V6 Sony Bravia smart TV and M phone
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars
Re: Virgin Media will launch a new set-top box

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthurgray50@blu View Post

And the shock of the price, IF, we renew the contract at the end of August. It will cost us £140.00 per month.

That is the XL package, bb, and the phone. Pls Sky Sports channels. NOT Movies. That is an increase of £60 quid per month.

I cannot afford that.

Someone, is making money out of us.
How else do you think the overpaid Premier League Prima-Donna's get their money?

Forget football, just take the bb and stream the rest. I'm sure your local will have Sky sport anyway. Your wallet will worship you.