View Single Post
Old 20-04-2017, 13:34   #128
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: June 8th General Election

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
Are you being deliberately delusional?

It's true in that single one post, those words were not uttered by you, however, you have brought to the table, the article itself, that does mention it, several times, so you have essentially mentioned it by proxy and as my last post shows you have mentioned it in your posts for some time now.

So here is a "ha ha" back and a : to answer your 'why bring it up?'..
If you want to criticise my use of the hard or soft Brexit term in the past then fine, quote it and criticise it.
But to quote a current post of mine that is not talking of hard or soft Brexit and to then start criticising me for using that terminology is a tad confusing and more argumentative than discussive.