View Single Post
Old 21-03-2017, 10:31   #883
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianch99 View Post
What is pathetic is someone how cannot see what is before before his eyes and, for some bizarre reason, will defend this man no matter what he does.

Claiming that I said he cannot have time off, analysing the % of banks open on a day in 2014, really? Desperate or what ..

The facts of the matter are that Trump on more than one occasion called out Obama for playing golf whilst President and he does the same.

You attempt (and fail) to defend the hypocrisy. What is hilarious is in previous posts you get on your high horse about hypocrisy and yet you are in denial now ...
I felt Hugh's question about Trump's hypocrisy was more pertinent. I summarised it as:
Month 1: Trump says people shouldn't be allowed to use sources unless they use somebody's name.
Month 2: Trump's own press secretary quoted Judge Andrew Napolitano who used anonymous sources.
The reason given to Hugh as to why this hypocrisy is ok is that Trump's press secretary is not Trump himself.

Regarding the golfing, I don't have an issue with that. At the time before he was President, Trump may have felt that the President shouldn't take a day out for this. Having done the job himself, he may now appreciate that it's needed. But more likely scoring political points!