View Single Post
Old 14-03-2017, 18:09   #18
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Ch5's Gadget Show to Review the TiVo V6 next week(17th March)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
Don't say that, lol. I always get told I look like Jason!

He was the only thing that kept me watching as he was so enthusiatic about tech.

I still wise Suzy Perry would comeback :-)
Totally agree Jason was always enthusiastic about new tech and in my opinion always gave generally balanced reviews.

Suzi Perry , Pollyanna Woodward , Ortis Deley , Jason Bradbury and John Bentley was when it was at its best in my opinion.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote