View Single Post
Old 09-03-2017, 19:46   #12323
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
I had such a lovely day compared to yesterday my eldest son came with me while I did my parents shopping and the time flew by it was so nice to have some company for a change then he treated me to lunch nothing fancy just a cuppa and a scone from Sainsbury's cafe, I suspect the reason he took me there rather than Morrison's cafe is he gets his employee discount there. We had a good old chat and I must say what a perfect gentleman he is as all I got all day was Mum just go in the car I'll put the shopping in the boot then when we got to his Granny & Papa's it was Mum you go in I'll get the messages/shopping he even put it all away for his Granny and Papa.

He now thinks that his grandparents a mad as I have to go to three shops for there shopping 1st shop Asda, 2nd shop Morrison's then finally Sainsbury's for just one item which is Sainsbury's Somerset Brie, I did laugh when he said Papa and Granny do know that they can get all this stuff from the one shop, he was also amazed when my Dad gave me 3 envelopes with money in each one and the envelopes were marked with A, M and S, he did ask what a envelopes for and I said your see he soon worked out A means Asda, M means Morrisons and S for Sainsburys.
Even though I'm 48 and still live at home I still look after my mum and dad.

When I take my mum to hospital visits in London, (My dad can't) I'll always bu lunch.