View Single Post
Old 29-10-2011, 19:13   #42
MarkyUK
Inactive

MarkyUK has a spectacular aura about themMarkyUK has a spectacular aura about themMarkyUK has a spectacular aura about themMarkyUK has a spectacular aura about them
Re: Tivo Update - Can someone post a video of it? ( 15.2 )

Thanks for the kind comments guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricky Trevor View Post
Many thanks Marky for taking the time to record this,it was quite interesting. I'd still like to see the new YouTube UI to see if it is simular to the one on my WD Live Hub media player.
No problem Below are a couple of shots I took from my Youtube App... I rarely, if ever, used Youtube in the previous update so I don't know if the app has been updated? If it looks different to yours though let me know and I'll post a video of it all - It's very fast is all I can say for now

[img]Download Failed (1)[/img] [img]Download Failed (1)[/img]

Quote:
Originally Posted by zantarous View Post
Thanks for posting, about the Multiroom streaming now that both machines are on the LAN can you ping them both its not a firewall issue on your router? Also the Peanut app can you select which Tivo box it connects to?

Also would like to see the Youtube app.
I doubt it would be an issue with the router purely because I doubt Virgin would want you to play around with firewall and port options just to get it to work.

I can confirm the Peanut app will let you decide which TiVo box you want to control.

[img]Download Failed (1)[/img] [img]Download Failed (1)[/img]

On the main screen it shows you which box it is connected to, then on the settings screen you select "Search Automatically" and then your TiVO box codes will show and you select which one you want to control.
MarkyUK is offline   Reply With Quote