View Single Post
Old 01-05-2024, 20:58   #15
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Re: Whats in your clipboard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
Whats in mine now......

"http://www.quora.com/Has-anyone-noti...imes-for-COVID"

Yes I have noticed people much meaner who have gotton this shot!! (It does something to them)
It's actually those not getting the vaccine that are the issue here. Not willing to help protect the elderly and immunosuppresed at risk people. My biological mum and her sister do not speak to the rest of the family and feel they are all at fault. But it's those two that post about conspiracy theories and talk utter madness and refusal to listen to anyone else that have caused fallout.

No one is being mean if they want to protect themselves and others.
Stephen is offline   Reply With Quote