View Single Post
Old 22-01-2012, 14:36   #7
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Sky Services Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doz007 View Post
Great stuff, thanks for the link. I didn't realise that there's a 2 device limit for Sky Go, that's surprisingly restrictive. I can think of 5 devices that I'd like to use the service on, have you heard anything abou them increasing that limit?
I agree with you it is , the problem is too many devices would probably result in people giving friends their Sky id allowing them to watch movies and sport without subscribing. I use Sky Go on my iPad and iPhone 4S , you can change devices month to month but can only have two registered at once.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote