View Single Post
Old 04-03-2012, 15:25   #73
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Re: 30M minimum by end of 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssr View Post
My mistake sorry

A skeptic is a person who, when he sees the handwriting on the wall, claims it's a forgery.
I take it you still chose to believe the retentions agent, well maybe the following will help you realise his error.

Just 3 weeks ago I was a 1st line broadband technical support agent for Virgin Media and by virtue of doing that job I had access to everything that agent should have also had access to and the no way that Virgin Media are going to suddenly do away with any lower tiers such as the new 5Mb, 20Mb and even some lucky customers who will go to 30Mb on the say so of an agent desperate to get a sale.

The reason I am no longer working for them can be found HERE I am now in another position working for a large multinational company.
Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote