View Single Post
Old 04-03-2012, 11:44   #69
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Re: 30M minimum by end of 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssr View Post
To fully explain why I rang retentions, is that Virgin rang me from overseas somewhere, and the sales guy offered 30M upgrade from 10M free for three months (I have the superhub)
So now we are getting somewhere as you already have a Superhub which makes an upgrade for you a simple changing of the Docsis file which Retentions can do over the phone, maybe you should have mentioned that in your first post.

Now as for upgrading everyone else on a STANDARD MODEM to 30Mb that is never going to happen due to the costs and logistics involved, the is no way they are going to stump up for 3 million plus Superhubs totally for free just because some fool on something in Retentions told you so.
Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote