View Single Post
Old 02-07-2011, 10:31   #9
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Weird Hotmail sign in/out problem

Hmmm... Maybe it's something MS have done?.... I don't know anything about it but I'm sure I've seen somewhere that Windows Live now offers the possibility to set up a single sign in ID and associated password with which you can access all your Hotmail and other email accounts. Could they be trying to 'encourage' their users to adopt this method by making the existing sign in procedures more awkward I wonder? I don't like the idea of having one ID and password as I like the facility to have at least one of my Hotmail accounts set to require a password to be manually entered for sign in at all times.

Anyway, we still can't get the computer to store any of our Hotmail account names and/or passwords, whether we're logging in via the Windows Live sign in or the old Hotmail sign in link I still have in my favourites. The accounts are working as normal, it's just the sign in method that's a problem - we just get 2blank boxes in which to enter the address and password. It's a real pain having to keep manually entering each account name and the relevant password every time we want to check our mail.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote