View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 12:37   #8
Mick Fisher
Inactive

Services: Sky Unlimited FibrePro Sky Talk Sky+HD
Mick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze array
Mick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze array
Re: Weird Hotmail sign in/out problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osem View Post
Another Hotmail sign in problem guys. Yesterday, for some reason the windows live mail sign in page which used to display each of my 4 hotmail accounts and let me sign into each of them by just clicking on the relevant button seems to have disappeared. Now what I get when clicking on the mail link in the windows live bar is a single account sign in box coming up for which I need to enter the account name and password each time I sign in. Clicking on the "remember my email addy", "remember my email addy and password" options doesn't do anything so I have to sign in manually to each account and enter the relevant password every time I want to check my mail.

Anyone know what's going on?

TVM as always.
Sorry but no

It went a bit wierd for myself yesterday. After logging on, IE spuriously launched and simultaneously my firewall notified me some service or other from MS was trying to install. Naturally I blocked it. Since then it's been normal as far as I know.
Mick Fisher is offline   Reply With Quote