View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 09:15   #7
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Weird Hotmail sign in/out problem

Another Hotmail sign in problem guys. Yesterday, for some reason the windows live mail sign in page which used to display each of my 4 hotmail accounts and let me sign into each of them by just clicking on the relevant button seems to have disappeared. Now what I get when clicking on the mail link in the windows live bar is a single account sign in box coming up for which I need to enter the account name and password each time I sign in. Clicking on the "remember my email addy", "remember my email addy and password" options doesn't do anything so I have to sign in manually to each account and enter the relevant password every time I want to check my mail.

Anyone know what's going on?

TVM as always.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote