View Single Post
Old 18-05-2013, 16:35   #1523
Chad
cf.mega poster

Services: SKY Family, SKY Broadband Unlimited, YouView, Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, Boxnation
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by coulsontom View Post
Good Deal.

But £66.60 includes BT!
Sorry I missed that.

---------- Post added at 16:35 ---------- Previous post was at 16:28 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthurgray50@blu View Post
How can VM justify increasing the price THREE times over a period of eighteen months that everyone has spoken about.
I agree. That was the final straw for me. I'd seen my package jump up by almost £11.00 per month in a 10 month period without seeing any real significant change to my services.

The problem is Virgin increase their prices, people moan but people end up staying and paying the new price. People will phone retention's threatening to leave over the price increase but in the end don't. People post on virgin Facebook page and Twitter page threatening to leave over price increases but don't. Why would Virgin worry about future price increases? They know people like to moan but can't be bothered switching provider.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote