Thread: HD is overrated
View Single Post
Old 22-05-2009, 16:53   #33
sherer
Inactive

sherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of society
Re: HD is overrated

the problem I always have is I either watch HD or upscaled, I never see the SD pictures against a HD picture to tell the difference. During the last cup final I did do a test between the DVB tuner and BBC HD and there was a difference and it was much clearer.

I find for most content you just get more details round the edges a clear shot in the centre of the screen will still show the same actor as before.

With nature programmes it looks great but then again you can be viewing a breathtaking image to start with, I never watch these side by side with SD to tell the difference
sherer is offline   Reply With Quote