View Single Post
Old 10-03-2011, 15:42   #50
zekeisaszekedoes
Permanently Banned

Services: 30Mb Broadband (XL), 2TB TiVo (M+), Samsung Galaxy Ace (M), POTS Landline (M).
zekeisaszekedoes has a reputation beyond reputezekeisaszekedoes has a reputation beyond reputezekeisaszekedoes has a reputation beyond reputezekeisaszekedoes has a reputation beyond reputezekeisaszekedoes has a reputation beyond reputezekeisaszekedoes has a reputation beyond reputezekeisaszekedoes has a reputation beyond reputezekeisaszekedoes has a reputation beyond reputezekeisaszekedoes has a reputation beyond reputezekeisaszekedoes has a reputation beyond reputezekeisaszekedoes has a reputation beyond reputezekeisaszekedoes has a reputation beyond reputezekeisaszekedoes has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Think Broadband Ping Monitor Results (POST YOURS)

Well I'll be damned.

Comparable performance. But I will point out NO-ONE in the household is using the Super Hub wireless and I haven't been in much so very little in the way of LAN transfers - these are usually the things that cause trouble. Lower latency is no doubt a result of being on the DOCSIS3 network rather than legacy DOCSIS1.

I wanted to take the Super Hub out but I'm trying to sign up for the new firmware pilot and I might just leave it in. And if I do that I suppose it's worth going up to 30Mb. I'm not keen on the idea because of all the trouble it has caused in the past, but if it hasn't done something stupid by the weekend I might have to grin and bear it.
zekeisaszekedoes is offline   Reply With Quote