View Single Post
Old 09-03-2011, 17:00   #48
zekeisaszekedoes
Permanently Banned

Services: 30Mb Broadband (XL), 2TB TiVo (M+), Samsung Galaxy Ace (M), POTS Landline (M).
zekeisaszekedoes has a reputation beyond reputezekeisaszekedoes has a reputation beyond reputezekeisaszekedoes has a reputation beyond reputezekeisaszekedoes has a reputation beyond reputezekeisaszekedoes has a reputation beyond reputezekeisaszekedoes has a reputation beyond reputezekeisaszekedoes has a reputation beyond reputezekeisaszekedoes has a reputation beyond reputezekeisaszekedoes has a reputation beyond reputezekeisaszekedoes has a reputation beyond reputezekeisaszekedoes has a reputation beyond reputezekeisaszekedoes has a reputation beyond reputezekeisaszekedoes has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Think Broadband Ping Monitor Results (POST YOURS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post
why you on the superhub still on 20mbit? you paid £75 for it?
My household went from 10Mb to 20Mb in December and that particular agent sent out a Super Hub, possibly as a "bonus" for longtime customers such as us, I don't know. Possibly to entice us to upgrade further.

Short answer: the VM call centre system is very inefficient. Within the same call last week I was offered the 30Mb speed for free, then told I'd need to pay £30 despite already having the Super Hub.

But no, never paid a penny and don't plan to. I'd have the 30Mb upgrade right now except I probably can't get a VMNG300 modem sent out and registered and I have no interest in running my very unreliable Super Hub constantly to get it. Just waiting for the May bridge mode update we've been repeatedly promised.
zekeisaszekedoes is offline   Reply With Quote