View Single Post
Old 08-09-2017, 19:33   #4641
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Idiot postmen!!

Today we were treated to a delivery of 3 items of mail, none of them addressed to us but 3 neighbouring addresses! I can understand thew odd letter getting mixed up now and then but it takes a special kind of ineptitude and negligence to put 3 wrong items of mail through one very clearly numbered front door!

On the phone to RM complaints now listening to recorded music and being told I'll be put through to an advisor as soon as one is available. It's 15 minutes and counting...

---------- Post added at 18:33 ---------- Previous post was at 18:31 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
Well the cats out the bag my hubby told my youngest the truth about his Papa and Aunt and he spoke to his big brother and let's just say good job he never told him everything that he has witnessed over the last 28 years.

This morning I asked my son's if they were phoning there Papa to wish him a Happy Birthday and tbh it was no surprise that they both said no and I can't blame my boy's at all as there hurt the way I have been treated and have witnessed all I have done over the years that seem to have been so easily forgotten about. The trouble with that is how will look towards myself as I feel this will only give my sister the ammunition she has been so desperately waiting for.

My Mother in Law said yesterday that they are both just really nasty people and she has witnessed the way they treat me her wording was the two of them have always treated you like a 2nd class citizen and your worth far more than them put together which was nice but still hurts.

I have been sobbing on and off since 7am this morning, I just feel that I have been brushed to the side once again, hubby has said that I should remove my number and name from my Dad's alert system and put his on it which tbh I'm sad to say I'm actually debating doing this but I will give a week to decide as I will not make any rash decisions.
Families can be such a pain in the bum can't they. Best to calm down a little before you decide what to do but you're going to be blamed whatever happens so bear that in mind.

Osem is offline   Reply With Quote