View Single Post
Old 13-07-2015, 13:37   #1815
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
I suspect the woman means well dilli but to suggest Natalie gives up work is decision for you and Natalie to make. I don't understand as to why Natalie would need to give up her job for the house to be adapted to your needs, I think that should be done for you anyway. If something can be done that would make life easier for you IMO should be done whether Natalie is in employment or not.
The funding / cost of widening all the doors and putting wet room in is quite a lot.

Natalie earns £5 a week more than the threshold to get funding from the housing / council.

Anyway no, she won't be giving up work so we can get the work done.
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote