View Single Post
Old 23-10-2017, 18:06   #2346
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Maybe in hindsight he shouldn’t have had a go so often at Obama’s golfing trips considering Obama didn’t go as often as Trump has. Hasn’t Trump had more golf trips than Obama’s entire first term?

As for the soldier it's both the congresswoman and the widow who've said he didn't remember the name. Given Trump's history I am less inclined to believe him although he claimed he has 'proof' he did so if does then we'll see.

However this is a guy who mocked John McCain for getting captured in the Vietnam war, a war he dodged the draft for, so I am not holding my breath.

Incidentally I saw Obama still writes letters to the families of fallen servicemen just 'from the Office of Barack and Michelle Obama'.

Last edited by Damien; 23-10-2017 at 19:31.