View Single Post
Old 23-10-2017, 17:45   #2345
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
Who cares ?

Last week, the bombshell was suppose to be, Trump was suppose to have said "He knew what he signed up for but it still hurts."

This week it's the same wife with another supposedly jaw dropping bombshell about Trump. That she says, he forgot her husbands name, why the hell didn't this come out last week ?

While it is tragic that she lost her husband, I find her complaints, just a tad politically motivated and to me, when someone is grieving, they couldn't give a toss about things going on around them and with the media itself, to them it just feeds their total BS hysteria and sensationalism and the sequential nature of it, just reeks of the media spin.

---------- Post added at 17:45 ---------- Previous post was at 17:22 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignitionnet View Post

I'm not on any Trump bashing bandwagon.
You sure ?

Because you're sounding like his opponents (The Anti-Trump brigade such as the media and Democrats and most of the left) everyday, complaining about his tweeting and the golfing, which, I have looked into and there is only 31 actual confirmed playing sessions of the 71 visits to golf courses, how many weekend days has passed since 20th Jan, 2017, I count 80 Saturday's and Sunday's, are you denying a 71 year old, time off at weekends now?