View Single Post
Old 23-10-2017, 16:19   #2341
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignitionnet View Post

He isn't releasing anything. They were locked for a maximum of 25 years 25 years less 5 days ago - the time limit expires on the 26th.

He is trying to take credit for something signed into law by George H W Bush.

Still I suppose when your achievements are as sparse as his are you take anything.
No, I am not just taking anything, actually. I just refuse to join the Trump hysteria & bashing bandwagon.

His achievements are not sparse on the basis of that he only served 9 months, I mean crikey, you would have a point if you was talking at the end of his term(s).

As for the underlined bit in your post. Yes he is, permission to release has to be granted by the serving President. He could deny their release. Seems though the CIA is not happy and is trying to block some of the information being released.