View Single Post
Old 06-04-2017, 22:29   #1
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Father loses Supreme Court case over term-time holidays

http://news.sky.com/story/father-los...idays-10827099

There are two answers to this from my point of view.

1) Holiday companies must be rubbing there hands in joy at this. I went to a park last year. and l aid 150 quid. The SAME chalet for the HOT SEASON of July and August was 780 quid.

These holiday companies make there money from beer sales.

2) I believe that schools should allow SEVEN DAYS only, if the parents ask for permission, under the instructions that they do homework while on holiday. So they are fulfilling there education.

If you think parents on financial hardship can get cheaper deals out of season should be allowed to have holidays.

I look at it this was IF MPs are allowed so many weeks off on holiday, then so should we and we work very hard all year.
Arthurgray50@blu is offline   Reply With Quote