View Single Post
Old 07-06-2017, 19:16   #1018
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: June 8th General Election

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
I think this is one of the worst campaign's the Tory's have ever presented. i do not think May wants to win this election to be honest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
A few people have said that to me.

I wish we could have had Ruth Davidson.
Worth waiting to see the actual results. The 2015 Conservative campaign was considered lacklustre but is now viewed as one of the great campaigns, so focused were they on their message and their strategy behind the scenes. It could be they know something we don't and will win a landslide with their focus on May and Brexit.

I don't think that's what is actually happening though. I think they've just run a rubbish campaign, their strong and stable slogan was undermined by the u-turns, the social care policy seemed to have sparked something and lost them a lot of Labour voters, and now they've flipped from putting May front and centre of the campaign to making it a more conventionally Tory campaign.

But I don't think it will matter. I think she'll win comfortably.

---------- Post added at 19:16 ---------- Previous post was at 19:13 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimUpNorth View Post
So who's going to be the first party leader to resign on Friday?

Cheers

Dave
Farron