View Single Post
Old 07-06-2017, 16:37   #1011
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: June 8th General Election

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
[/COLOR]

I am going to go out on a limb and say, I think we are in Hung Parliament territory.

I think Exit polls will say the same tomorrow around 10pm.

I hope I am really wrong, but I got Brexit right and Donald Trump's election right, despite a lot saying Clinton had it bagged.
Definitely, 100%, wrong I categorically say not gonna happen.

---------- Post added at 16:37 ---------- Previous post was at 16:36 ----------

It does come down to if YouGov are right though. For this to happen there was to be a massive increase in young people voting and the other demographics being correct. I don't see it. If anything I think Labour will pile up votes in places like Manchester and London but the Tories will pick up marginal after marginal anywhere else.