View Single Post
Old 07-06-2017, 15:47   #1006
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: June 8th General Election

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osem View Post
Labour and the 'truth' have always been odd bedfellows and we all know that all they're doing is planning to add £billions more to those they've already burdened us all with. Spend now pay later should be their party motto.
Exactly and to add to this, he and some of his gang, Mcdonnell and Abbott, has stood/supported/wished British defeat, on platforms with Terrorist organisations and not JUST ONE. Anyone who can support him, based off him and his cohorts history and fairly recent activity, is beyond contempt IMO.

---------- Post added at 15:47 ---------- Previous post was at 15:34 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
Predictions? I'm gonna go with 80-90 seat Tory Majority
I am going to go out on a limb and say, I think we are in Hung Parliament territory.

I think Exit polls will say the same tomorrow around 10pm.

I hope I am really wrong, but I got Brexit right and Donald Trump's election right, despite a lot saying Clinton had it bagged.

Sadly, it would seem a lot of people may have been bought, they are following the carrots and are leaning towards Labour.

They will be heavily disappointed and everyone else will be when things will start costing more because of tax increases.

Labour back in power will be a National Tragedy.

The way their activists speak of their manifesto, is like it's a 'New Testament.'

When you start to peel off the label to their manifesto book, it really reads, "How to screw the many, not just the few.'