View Single Post
Old 13-03-2017, 13:33   #2609
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Will Scotland Leave the UK?

I'd be tempted to call her bluff. Sturgeon's SNP are a one trick pony and right now the independence argument has never looked weaker (e.g. price of oil, losing Sterling, no EU membership) from where I'm sitting. Of course if, north of the border, they vote for independence good luck to them. At least we'll at last be able to concentrate on the affairs of those who wish to be part of the union not those who don't and whose idea of 'independence' is ceding ever more power to the EU.

Salmond before her and now Sturgeon, remind me of any number of failed 1970's union leaders - their behaviour is just as misguided and will end up having the same result for those they represent.

Last edited by Osem; 13-03-2017 at 13:36.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote