View Single Post
Old 16-09-2015, 10:31   #2597
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Will Scotland Leave the UK?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaddy View Post
Thank you for sending this attachment, that does put a different perspective to it, which appears to have been misreported elsewhere.

In which case, I change my view, which is that as an English person, I don't care one way or the other if the Scots get independence.

However, as a human being, I would feel for future generations of Scots, who would be saddled with the debts and economic mess generally that would arise from any decision to become independent of the UK.

It seems to me that the SNP are an economically illiterate bunch who simply haven't paid attention to where the money will come from to fulfill their inflated expenditure plans. In addition to that, their policies would drive big business away, leaving the less well off even worse off. Unemployment would rocket and there would be precious little money to spend on welfare.

They just don't get it.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote