View Single Post
Old 16-11-2017, 19:10   #3378
johnathome
cf.geek

Services: 125Mb VM BB. Prime, XBMC. Paramount+, Netflix, D+
johnathome is a name known to alljohnathome is a name known to alljohnathome is a name known to alljohnathome is a name known to alljohnathome is a name known to alljohnathome is a name known to alljohnathome is a name known to alljohnathome is a name known to all
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
It may well be separate, but Amazon has expressed interest in bidding for the Premier League, so even if they are two separate things, my bets are still on Amazon going for it either this time or next.
I really don't think they have?

Wasn't it Scudamore (who gets a cut of the pricing) putting it out there in the hope that the first bids of the blind auction were stupidly high, last time before the auction he made a big noise that BeIn Sports may put a bid in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysabear View Post
Amazon have shown they are in the market for streaming rights. They have NFL Thursday night football and how NFL game pass is performing, I would not be surprised if they went more rights as they become available.
It's a shame that they're on at 1.30am! I have to get up for work the next day or i'd watch it.