View Single Post
Old 20-05-2017, 23:23   #1017
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Renewals & Cancellations

I only watch The Originals out of those 4 and that is one of the series I have left this year because it started so late. If it had started when it was supposed to before xmas I would have watched it weekly with everything else but because they put it back and I was already watching so much I decided to leave it for the summer break. To be fair, everything has pretty much finished already for me apart from Supergirl, Arrow, Flash and The 100 this week.
I have just checked my calendar and things aren't as bad I thought they were for catching up. I need to watch Into the Badlands, Prison Break, The Originals, Genius and I am going to give A Handmaids Tale a go (and 12 Monkeys started yesterday). Doesn't sound like much for summer but I really want to watch Buffy through from the start. I haven't seen it at all since it finished all those years ago and they did a cracking feature on it in SFX a few months ago which made me want to watch it again.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote