View Single Post
Old 06-01-2012, 21:40   #4
Nailaddict
Inactive

Nailaddict is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: New Panasonic TV with built in Freeview HD cannot find channels

Thanks for replying guys.
Raging Bull: ~When I bought the TV I was hoping to cancel Virgin TV services and use the built in Freeview HD facility. I was just going to connect the cable box back to check the new TV is working and have no success getting channels on the Freeview HD built in.

Scrubbs: No, I have 1 rooftop aerial which originally connected to the aerial wall socket in the downstairs lounge. Never had any problems with connection but that was before the change to digital. Plus we have been using Virgin TV for about 8 or more years, so didn't need it. Over the last few years 2 TVs have been added to the original aerial, 1 each in my daughters bedrooms with a separate Freeview box in each. Had no trouble getting channels on either, and I know we are in a good area to pick up. Only 1 of the bedroom tvs is used now. Using a bedroom freeview box and tv I tried setting it up in the lounge and tried using the downstairs cable and the tv could not pick up any signal so I'm thinking it's something to do with the downstairs connection?
Nailaddict is offline   Reply With Quote