View Single Post
Old 23-01-2017, 15:53   #6853
vincerooney
cf.mega poster

Services: XL TV XL Phone XL 100MB broadband TiVo Cat
vincerooney has reached the bronze age
vincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze age
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysabear View Post
I agree Den Henry and Souness ain't the best.
I had figured after the universal disdain for owen that sky and BT would hire pundits based on actual talent at the job rather than "name value". Henry is absolutely terrible at his job. Hired purely as he's "thierry henry". I'd rather have a man out of the pub giving his views if he's more articulate than Henry.

Looking at the wages of neville, owen, carragher, henry etc and the price i pay each month for sky sports going towards this...one wonders if we can "opt out" of grinning pundits in the future.

£25 for sky sports with the expensive wages of the cliche "MNF/Super sunday LADZ"
XL package needed for BT sports and the expensive wages for the awful punditry of BT sports at pitch side.

OR

Ten quid off the bill for everything if you just want football coverage. No expensive pundits. Their wage bill taken off for good. At half time you're just greeted with a black screen until the game finishes.

I'd sign up for the latter.
vincerooney is offline   Reply With Quote