View Single Post
Old 23-01-2017, 11:08   #6852
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
I was thinking maybe to make its offering less reliant on HBO in case the latter decides to set up its own channels/service. The only exclusive content is content that you commission yourself.
Only HBO will know when that time is right on Sky's most recent deal I've worked out HBO would need north of 450,000 subscribers to equal what Sky is paying them. In that working I haven't allowed for extra costs such as marketing , subscription billing and the cost of running it's own streaming service. As an estimate I'd say they'd need at least north of a million paying customers on a subscription of £10 a month.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote