View Single Post
Old 22-01-2017, 19:50   #6846
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
That would certainly be preferable , however just to correct you I think it was actually said that many of us didn't believe we'd see the sharp increases as with previous rights.

The deal could very well net more but in what form ?

If Sky was to win and pay more than BT currently do how much do you forsee a Sky Sports sub costing ?

There are other options like so many games being offered to a FTA broadcaster a tie up between a FTA broadcaster and a pay broadcaster. The article also mentions possible pan European deal or global basis let's wait and see.
Part of my post was meant in jest MM as personally l think the bidding will be above what was paid last time but as you know l am often wrong in my predictions but we shall see what happens as you so succinctly say.