Thread: V+ Audio connections
View Single Post
Old 29-05-2012, 21:15   #1
japitts
cf.geek

Services: V6 with Full-House/Maxit Sports & Movies, 100Mb broadband, Talk Weekends.
japitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud of
Audio connections

Currently have SA V+ and have no complaints or wish-list so far as features/functionality goes. The box we have is several years old, and I suspect starting to show its age occasionally (developing a habit of rebooting randomly while watching OnDemand). Once I've copied all the recorded programs off to DVD, we'll be able to go down the faults route if it gets any worse, however...

We use the Audio Out sockets on the back, to send TV audio straight into our home cinema amplifier. From what I can see, the newer Samsung V+ & the TiVO, both lack this connection. In which case, we're snookered - and more than a little annoyed.

Can someone confirm/deny my theory? Thanks.
japitts is offline   Reply With Quote