View Single Post
Old 31-08-2010, 18:02   #59
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Re: TalkTalk tracking you, phorm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatari View Post
Stuart by giving that information here that will signal the route/s I am going down.

If anyone is really interested in what is going on, the whole thing is documented at http://www.the-phoenix-broadband-adv...ic,1828.0.html complete with copies of correspondence.
So, you can't give that info here, but have documented everything elsewhere? BTW, I fail to see how telling us what statute caching your content is breaking will actually give anyone an idea of which route you are going down.

Quote:
BTW All, please read my posts and don't make assumptions about what I write.
I've made no assumptions. I've read what you wrote, and asked questions based upon only that. Questions which you have failed to answer.

Quote:
I will not be bothering to reply again.
Fair enough.
Stuart is offline   Reply With Quote