View Single Post
Old 31-08-2010, 17:07   #55
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Re: TalkTalk tracking you, phorm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatari View Post
Now if you want to know what I am doing about it you will have to wait and see as it happens. Sorry this is a public forum and I am not going to publish for the world to know what or when I am doing this or that. Yes, I will publish what has done, as I have to date but only after it is done.
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverwar View Post
Please show/link to the statute to which you refer.
So, you believe all ISPs are breaching statutes, but refuse to state which one - Ooookaaaaay, then.

You are going to have to tell someone, sometime - if your premise is not open to public scrutiny (quite amusing for someone who is fervent about openness), not really much chance in court, is there (it's not Perry Mason/LA Law, where you can suddenly suprise the other side with previously secret evidence, you know ).

btw, T&Cs don't supersede the laws and statutes of the land, you know - they have to be aligned to them, or they are, in themselves, valueless (such as a T&C that states something that is illegal is invalid).
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is offline   Reply With Quote