View Single Post
Old 04-02-2017, 12:14   #136
heavyside
cf.geek

heavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to behold
Re: Please document any V6 issues here.

On Thursday I had my old TiVos swapped out for a pair of shiny new V6s. Everything seems to be working well and I'm generally pleased with the new boxes. Over the next week I will be exploring their capabilities.

I managed to transfer my series links using the TV Anywhere page http://anywhere.virginmedia.com/tivo/boxswap/. However, I am finding it impossible to transfer my wish-lists. I have now tried three times and each time was pleased to see the message that I was successful and my request would take about 30 minutes to take effect - except that nothing happens and my new boxes remain wish-list-less.

Does anyone know how I can transfer my wish-lists to my new V6s? Help appreciated.
heavyside is offline   Reply With Quote