Thread: TiVo BBC Red Button
View Single Post
Old 16-04-2012, 16:41   #69
Itshim
Do I care what you think

Services: V6 ,Virgin L. Phone Broadband.sky go Netflix
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal
Re: BBC Red Button

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenMcr View Post
If I had to guess I reckon it's down to the BBC's desire to have a consistent UI experience across all platforms. Not all other devices that have the News app and will get the Sport app can receive the TV streams, so the BBC haven't included access within the apps yet, whereas they can all access internet video.
I am sure you are right & its down to the BBC . BUT it does nothing for The TiVo box

---------- Post added at 16:41 ---------- Previous post was at 16:40 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavin-D View Post
The BBC are saying that the World snooker Championships will be shown on the red button on cable I wonder if the includes the new App?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/snooker/16659380
Please NOTE may vary