View Single Post
Old 22-08-2017, 11:05   #181
GrimUpNorth
cf.mega poster

GrimUpNorth has a nice shiny star
GrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny star
Re: Police to get tough on internet trolls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osem View Post
I predict a can of worms being opened. I dare say the lawyers will feast on the contents.
Quote:
Originally Posted by heero_yuy View Post
Quite. And with generation snowflake taking offence at any slur, real or imagined, a lot of innocent people could be wrongly charged and police time wasted.

Meanwhile the robberies, burgalaries, drug dealing and street crime continue unabated.
Particularly when people out of the blue play the (whatever) card as a way to end a discussion which isn't going their way. I also think the new rules should go on to make specific provision for those making frivolous claims or empty threats of 'I'll tell my high flying legal team on you', because that sort of behaviour is bullying and trolling too.

Cheers

Dave
GrimUpNorth is offline   Reply With Quote