View Single Post
Old 15-09-2016, 14:45   #138
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Police to get tough on internet trolls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heero_yuy View Post
But you can threaten members using that system and then withdraw the "rep" so there's no permanent evidence.

I think that is what pip is referring to, and yes, he's done it to me.
Yes me too. Ooopppssss.... Damn I must stop dropping my Remote Control...

I know it's hard for normal folk to believe but some people really are that pathetic! Anyway what I advise is to do a screenshot of any such abuse so the proof is obtained and can be used in evidence... I've reported it before when a former member of CF resorted to it, note the word 'FORMER'. If it happens again I'll do likewise

Last edited by Osem; 15-09-2016 at 14:49.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote