View Single Post
Old 11-07-2017, 23:02   #1724
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
I agree but I think he's been like that early one. Hence all the trips to his golf course. I'm not sure he really wanted to win when he started his campaign, maybe thought it would be good PR but did very well and competitive instinct took over.
I think he liked the attention and it became like winning The Apprentice for him. His likes to delegate and focus on his strengths which works in a private company. But in public office, delegating meetings to his daughter which he probably wouldn't enjoy just rubs up the elected politicians who are there in person.