View Single Post
Old 25-08-2009, 10:34   #12
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Another Sky+ problem?

Yes I tend to agree and feel she's probably been ripped off but no doubt we'll find out if/when she has to call them. I can't recall the name of the company but will try to find out later. Cheers.

---------- Post added at 10:34 ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 ----------

Oh dear - yes it is the very same company and I'm starting to wonder whether she's unwittingly been entered into an annual agreement and there's no expiry date on the certificate because it's open ended. She paid by credit card and I believe that it's not always easy to cancel direct debit arrangements attached to credit cards if the company concerned doesn't want to play ball. Can anyone shed and further light on this?

TVM
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote