View Single Post
Old 26-07-2017, 10:42   #3177
spiderplant
cf.mega poster

spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Virgin Media V6 - Powered by TiVo(new STB)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich153 View Post
I had a phone call from virgin yesterday, the lady said that seeing I was a loyal customer that they were going to give me a free upgrade to the new V6 tivo it is being delivered Friday along with a s-hub 3 , so hope the self install is easy as all the cables are in place already or do I need to replace my current cables with the new ones in the kit .
You can reuse existing cables. There will be a new short adaptor cable for the V6 but you can fit it to the end of the existing cable.
spiderplant is offline   Reply With Quote