View Single Post
Old 09-07-2017, 18:17   #4410
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

It never rains but it pours as they say. My Dad wanted me and my sister to go through my Mum's clothes last Sunday personally I thought this was far too soon but naturally I did as he requested although I suspect my sister was the driving force behind this, anyway I realised mid week that my engagement ring was missing and I'm both very upset and kicking myself as due to weight loss because of my illness my engagement was too big and my hubby kept saying let's get that resized doll and guess what I never got round to it.

I just have this underlying gut feeling that my engagement has fell off into one of the bags that were either taken to the charity shop or dump and to be honest I'm dreading making a claim as I have no receipt as the ring was bought over 30 years ago plus the insurance card that came with my engagement ring has since been lost due to moving house 3 times but I do have pictures of it sadly the jewelers that we bought it from has since closed down.

I was wondering can anyone advice on claiming is it really worth the hassle as I just cannot be bothered as I have my Mum's funeral tomorrow. I'm finding everyday life extremely hard at the moment and I feel this is a hassle that I could without tbh and anyway the ring might turn up I just do not know what to do. Hubby thinks the ring is lost as we have checked everywhere and we should make a claim sooner rather than later but the way I look at it is we have the money to buy a replacement if needed so why be hassled with making a claim.

Last edited by weenie; 09-07-2017 at 18:21.
weenie is offline   Reply With Quote