View Single Post
Old 07-07-2017, 12:39   #4402
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashville View Post
People forget trees grow to some height. We used to have 13 trees around our corner house and it was always dark, The council took 8 of them away. I used to think trees were nice. Now I detest them
Yes they do nash they also forget the damage trees can cause to someone's home. Nash like you I used to like trees that was until my neighbour was willing to leave me with a property with both a lot of problems and be basically worthless. I still cannot believe how someone could be so stupid both by there failings to take any action and her selfish attitude. I remember when my neighbour was asked why are you willing to risk and cause such structure damage to not only your own property but your neighbours, my neighbour replied in a very arrogant tone "because when and if that happens I won't be here as I'm an elderly lady you know" in which the Judge replied "my dear you could be 102 but you still have a duty of care to your neighbours property" At the end of the day she ended up with a lot of interdicts against her. I do think it is very sad that she has also ended up with CCJ against her but at the end of the day this could have been so easily avoided.